12 Mar Countdown! Top 10 reasons to check out the upcoming March 17 Tech Summit
Posted at 09:36h in WHBF News
Ready to usher in spring with a warm start for your business? Here’s a checklist of reasons to drop in virtually Wednesday, March 17, for the Wisconsin Tech Summit.
- A record 80 emerging companies applied to meet with major firms at the eighth annual Tech Summit. Chat with them in the virtual networking tab to learn more about their companies!
- You may be only a keyboard click away from meeting with a major firm representative. Participating firms in the 2021 event are: 3M, AT&T, Advocate Aurora Research Institute, American Family Insurance, Dedicated Computing, EUA, Exact Sciences, Findorff, Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin, Georgia-Pacific, Johnson Controls, J.P. Morgan, Kimberly-Clark, Marshfield Clinic Health System, Mead & Hunt, Northwestern Mutual, PDS, Promega, Rockwell Automation, Schreiber Foods, TitletownTech and WIPFLi.
- It’s the next best thing to in-person. Attendees will use a top-ranked virtual platform to experience speakers and panel discussions, network among themselves and compete for door prizes. The vFairs software-as-a-service platform adopted by the Wisconsin Technology Council for this conference was recently ranked No. 1 in its class by Webbiquity.
- Did we mention prizes? The robust nature of the vFairs platform means sponsors and others were able to create highly interactive exhibit booths. Visit those booths, download materials and chat with sponsors to earn points. Track your progress on the “Leaderboard” page. The top 10 will be entered in a drawing to win some great prizes, such as an Amazon Echo Show 8, a pair of Apple AirPods and a Tech Council membership! You must be present during the closing healthcare IT plenary panel to win a prize.
- You’ll walk away with lots of useful info: Our 26-page program manual is a storehouse of information. View our partners’ take-home resources by clicking on our “Resource Center” sign. Add these documents to your “Swag bag” and easily email them to yourself at the end of the day.
- There’s no lack of program choices: An opening keynote, four Office Hours sessions and a closing plenary panel on trends in digital health care will be included in the conference.
- You can re-watch Wednesday’s content for up to 90 days afterwards. All registered attendees will have access to the platform for three months to re-watch anything you may have missed.
- We’ll open with a former Google Ventures partner who has helped companies large and small. Tracie Rotter has spent the last 10 years doing precisely what the Wisconsin Tech Summit is all about: Building innovative relationships between major and emerging companies. While at Google Ventures, she established GV Partnerships as a formal practice area, bringing together corporations and startups to drive innovation through commercial opportunities, partnerships, strategic investments and acquisitions.
- It won’t break your Venmo account. General admission is $109 and lower rates are available in many cases, such as special rates for returning veterans and students. You can sign up by calling Julie Johnson at 608-442-7557, ext. 1.
- You’ll be part of a major networking event: Whether it’s in our virtual Auditorium, Exhibit Hall or through our Networking tab, you’ll meet hundreds of people who are building Wisconsin’s entrepreneurial economy. Join them!