08 Mar Our virtual ‘offices’ will be open for advice to businesses during March 17 Tech Summit
Four ‘Office Hours’ sessions are available to all attendees of the eighth annual Wisconsin Tech Summit.
The four “Office Hours” sessions, a popular feature at many conferences produced by the Wisconsin Technology Council, are:
- Business development in a digital world: How to prospect and win new business using social media, hosted by Spencer X. Smith of AmpliPhi Social Media Strategies;
- Understanding how business vision and self-image work together, hosted by Didi King of King Quantum Thought;
- Fueling innovation in Wisconsin: Programs designated to help-early stage businesses succeed, hosted by Joey Frayne of the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. and;
- How your network or business benefits from being more inclusive and diverse, hosted by Jason Fields of Madison Region Economic Partnership and Adam Gabornitz of Northwestern Mutual.
All four sessions are sponsored by WIPFLi.
“These brief but informative sessions are designed to help conference attendees explore topics that may be top of mind as their businesses evolve and markets change,” said Tom Still, president of the Wisconsin Technology Council.
The Tech Council and the Wisconsin Healthcare Business Forum are co-producing the Tech Summit. The event is built around a series of brief meetings, or “speed dates,” to foster communication and partnership between 22 major firms and about 80 emerging companies. The summit will also include:
- A keynote presentation by former Google Ventures partner Tracie Rotter, and;
- A plenary panel examining trends in healthcare.
Sponsors thus far include; American Transmission Co., AT&T, AVI Systems, Baird Capital, BDO, Concordia University Wisconsin, Dedicated Computing, Flad Architects, Insperity, Kimberly-Clark, Marshfield Clinic Health System, Northwestern Mutual, PDS, Rockwell Automation, RSM, UMOS, University Research Park, UW-Madison Office of Business Engagement, UWM Research Foundation, Varonis, Versiti, WEA Trust, WIPFLi, Wisconsin Economic Development Corp, WHEFA and Zendesk.
Visit wistechsummit.com for more information on the event, registration and sponsorship opportunities.